Agenda of May 7, 2015 TVA Board Meeting
The TVA Board of Directors will hold a public meeting on May 7, 2015, at the Von Braun Center’s East Hall 2, 700 Monroe Street, Huntsville, Ala. The public may comment on any agenda item or subject at a public listening session which begins at 8:30 a.m. CDT. Registration of speakers at the public listening session is required. Speakers may preregister or register on-site until 15 minutes before the public listening session begins. Preregistered speakers will address the Board first. Following the public listening session, the meeting will be called to order to consider the agenda items listed below. TVA management will answer questions from the news media following the Board meeting.
Approval of minutes of the February 12, 2015, Board Meeting
- Report from President and CEO
- Report of the External Relations Committee
- Kingston–Emory River Road Properties
- Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
- Report of the People and Performance Committee
- Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
- Generation Fleet Planning–Widows Creek
- Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
- Watts Bar 2 Update
For more information: Please call TVA Public Relations at 865-632-6000, Knoxville, Tenn. People who plan to attend the meeting and have special needs should call 865- 632-6000. Anyone who wishes to comment on any of the agenda in writing may send their comments to: TVA Board of Directors, Board Agenda Comments, 400 West Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, Tenn. 37902.