• TVA recreation areas, trails, and undeveloped lands (except left bank tailwater parking lot at Melton Hill Dam)
• Restrooms at the Norris visitor center (nearby restrooms are open at Kentucky and the hikers' restroom at Fontana)
• TVA campgrounds (see details)
• Visitor centers at Norris, Fontana, Kentucky, and Racoon Mountain
• Some dispersed recreational area gates and access roads – do not block closed gates
Get the most up-to-date information on each reservoir TVA manages, including today’s levels, predicted elevations, planned generation releases at the dams, reservoir operating guides, ecological health ratings, fish population survey results, recreation facilities and more.
NOTE: Information is updated throughout the day as conditions change, so check often.
Planning to get out on the water today? Stay on the safe side by following basic water safety tips, and learning more about the hazards that can occur when boating, swimming or fishing near dams—including a guide to TVA’s dam warning systems.