Enroll in Green Power Switch Southeastern RECs
Green Power Switch Southeastern RECs are sold in blocks of 1 MWh, with a minimum purchase of 2,000 MWh annually. Each MWh in the program is offered at $1.25 per MWh—therefore a minimum investment would represent $2,500 per year.
To learn more about this pioneering program, contact your participating local power company:
- Bowling Green Municipal Utilities
- BVU Authority
- Chattanooga Electric Power Board
- Gallatin Department of Electricity
- Huntsville Utilities
- Jackson Energy Authority
- Knoxville Utilities Board
- Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Oak Ridge Electric Department
- Scottsboro Electric Power Board
If your power provider does not offer Southeastern RECs, but you have a strong interest in purchasing them, please get in touch with TVA at (866) 673-4340 or email email@example.com. Directly served customers interested in participating in the program should contact their industrial account manager.