KNOXVILLE – The Tennessee Valley Authority Board of Directors is encouraging interested individuals and groups to provide written comments and feedback on TVA operations and activities ahead of the Board’s quarterly business meeting
beginning at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT) on Wednesday, Aug.18.
As one of the many opportunities for public interaction with
TVA, written comments for the Board members can be submitted through the Board’s webpage no
later than 12 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Aug. 17. Individuals without computer access may contact Wilson Taylor, TVA’s ombudsman, at 865-776-7015. All submissions will be reviewed by Board members prior to their business meeting.
The Board’s Aug. 18 meeting will again be held in a virtual environment in compliance with federal and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance. The Board will consider the following agenda items:
- Approval of minutes of the May 6, 2021 Board Meeting
- Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
- FY 2022 Pandemic recovery credit
- FY 2022 Financial plan and budget
- FY 2022 Bond issuance and financing authority
- Report of the People and Performance Committee
- Corporate goals for FY 2022
- Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
- FY 2022 External auditor selection
- Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
- Financial assurance for nuclear decommissioning activities
- Report of the External Relations Committee
- Information Items
- Selection of Board Chair
- TVARS Board proposal – pension changes
- Governance Items
- Committee structure and assignments
- Report from President and CEO
The Board meeting can be viewed live from the Board of Directors’ webpage or directly
www.tva.com/board/watch. The link will be available a few minutes prior to start time
of the meeting.
TVA Public Relations
TVA Media Line
Our media staff is available 24 hours a day. If you cannot reach the contact above, please call our media line at 865-632-6000.