TVA Board of Directors to Hold Quarterly Meeting in Starkville, Miss.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Tennessee Valley Authority Board of Directors invites the public to join them as they conduct their quarterly business meeting at The Mill Conference Center, 600 Russell Street, Starkville, Miss., on Thursday, Nov. 10, at 9 a.m. CT. The meeting will also be web-streamed live on TVA’s website.
A public listening session will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 9, from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. CT in the ballroom at The Mill Conference Center. Preregistration is required to address the Board.
Directors will consider the following agenda items:
- Approval of minutes of the August 31, 2022, Board Meeting
- Report of the Operations and Nuclear Oversight Committee
- Pilot Solar Project at Shawnee Fossil Plant
- Report of the Audit, Finance, Risk, and Cybersecurity Committee
- Report of the People and Governance Committee
- FY22 and FY23 Performance and Compensation
- Report of the External Stakeholders and Regulation Committee
- Report from President and CEO
The live Board meeting webstream will be available on the Board’s webpage beginning a few minutes before 9 a.m. CT on Nov. 10.
For more information about TVA and its 89-year mission of service to the Tennessee Valley, click here.