TVA Board of Directors to Host Listening Session, Meeting in Knoxville
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The TVA board of directors will host meetings to gain insights from the public and conduct necessary business in Knoxville, on Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 21 and 22.
Board members will participate in a public listening session on Wednesday, Aug. 21, beginning at 3:30 p.m. EDT in the West Tower Auditorium at the TVA Knoxville Office Complex, 400 West Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37902
During the listening session, the public may comment on any agenda item or subject. Registration of speakers at the listening session is required through the board’s webpage at https://www.tva.com/board no later than 5 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Aug. 20. Individuals without computer access may also register by contacting Wilson Taylor, TVA’s ombudsman, at (865) 776- 7015.
The board will conduct its quarterly business meeting beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 22, again at the West Tower Auditorium at TVA’s Knoxville Office Complex. Directors will consider the agenda items listed below.
1. Approval of minutes of the May 9, 2019, Board Meeting
2. Report from President and CEO
3. Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
- Integrated Resource Plan
- Financing authority
- Long-term partnership option
- Power supply arrangements with an industrial customer
- Large generator interconnection procedures
4. Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
- FY2020 external auditor selection
- Amendment to local power company use of revenue guidelines
5.Report of the External Relations Committee
6. Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
7. Report of the People and Performance Committee
- Corporate goals
- Compensation plan amendments
8. Chair Report
- Committee assignments
9. Information Items
- Gallatin settlement
The board meeting can be viewed live from the board of director’s webpage at https://www.tva.com/board. The link will be available a few minutes prior to start time of the meeting. TVA management will answer questions from the news media following the board meeting.
For more information, please call TVA Public Relations at (865) 632-6000, Knoxville. People who plan to attend the meeting and have special needs should call (865) 632-6000. Anyone who wishes to comment on any of the agenda in writing may send their comments to: TVA Board of Directors, Board Agenda Comments, 400 West Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37902.
To learn more about TVA and its 86-year mission of service to the Tennessee Valley, click here.