Clear Creek Reservoir is located on Clear Creek in the southwestern corner of Virginia.
Clear Creek Reservoir in southwest Virginia was built in the 1960s to provide flood damage reduction and recreation for the area around Bristol, Tennessee-Virginia.
It features a public golf course that unfolds around the scenic reservoir. The fishing docks at the reservoir are accessible via the golf course fairway.
Clear Creek: Facts + Figures
- Clear Creek Dam was completed in 1965.
- The dam is 51 feet high and 670 feet long.
- Clear Creek Reservoir has a flood-storage capacity of 2,511 acre-feet.
- The reservoir extends 0.6 mile upstream from the dam.
- Clear Creek Dam is not a hydroelectric facility. It has no power generators and produces no electricity.