The council charter states that the RRSC will meet approximately twice a year. The meetings are open to all (unless specifically noted otherwise), and their proceedings are public records.
The documents below relate to the meetings of the tenth-term Regional Council (2018-2020).
September 11–12, 2019
April 3-4, 2019
November 5–6, 2018
July 30–31, 2018
The documents below relate to the meetings of the ninth-term Regional Council (2016-2018).
November 14-15, 2017
June 6-7, 2017
September 20-21, 2016
The documents below relate to the meetings of the eighth-term Regional Council (2014-2016).
April 26, 2016
September 28-29, 2015
April 8 and 9, 2015
September 24 and 25, 2014
The documents below relate to the meetings of the seventh-term Regional Council (2013-2015).
February 25 and 26, 2014
- Introduction/Agenda Review/DFO Briefing
- Stewardship Strategy
- Natural Resource Plan Update
- Natural Areas Programs
- Natural Resource Partnerships
- Reservoir and Community Cleanups
- Watershed Protection and Improvements
- Reservoir Shoreline Stabilization
- Recreation Partnerships and Improvements
- Public Outreach
April 24 and 25, 2013
- US Fish & Wildlife Service – Southeastern Region Fisheries Program Briefing
- Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency – Trout Stocking at TVA Projects in Tennessee
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division – Tocca River, Lake Blue Ridge Tailwater, Trout Fishery
- TVA’s Aquatic Resources Stewardship & Vital Signs Monitoring
- Additional information – TVA Benthic Data
- Overview & DFO Briefing