If you have an unresolved issue or complaint regarding your electric service account, TVA may be able to help.
TVA provides regulatory oversight of electric rates and service practices for TVA-served local power companies. If you have an issue or complaint that you have not been able to resolve with your local power company, TVA’s Complaint Resolution
Process may be able to help.
Please contact your Local Power Company concerning electric outages. The TVA Regulatory hotline and email are only monitored during normal business hours.
How Can I Initiate a Complaint?
- If you are a consumer of a TVA-served local power company, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by TVA.
- Complaints may also be filed by calling the TVA Regulatory Hotline toll-free at (888) 289-8409, or by email at [email protected].
Initiate a Complaint
What Can I Expect from TVA?
- Investigate your complaint
- Help you answer your questions
- Attempt to resolve the complaint
TVA will not:
- Provide legal services that are sometimes required to settle complicated issues
How the Process Works
- The process begins when a complaint is initiated.
- TVA will then contact you to gather additional information.
- A resolution will be communicated to you and to your local power company.
If You Need Further Assistance
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you wish to submit a complaint by phone or need assistance with the online form, please call the TVA Regulatory Hotline toll-free at (888) 289-8409, email [email protected] or
call the TVA Ombudsman at (865) 632-8133.