The Public Land Information Center (PLIC) is your single source for questions about public land topics (see list). Please use the form below to contact us. Alternately, you may call 800-882-5263 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern (7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central) or email pli[email protected].
Response Times & Form Instructions
Please read the following instructions BEFORE you submit a request or contact the PLIC.
- Due to a large volume of correspondence, response times are delayed. We appreciate your patience as we manage this extraordinary workload.
- The PLIC receives inquiries from seven different states in the valley. Due to the high inquiry volume, your call or email may not be returned on the same day you submit your request
- To help us respond more efficiently, please designate one individual as the contact about a property or issue.
Information to Include
- Location - the complete property address. If the property does not have a street address, please include the city, state, county, map and tax parcel information so it can be found in your local property tax database. We must have a location in order to correctly address your questions/comments.
- Property owner's name (if known)
- Any other information which will help us process your request
- We recommend asking the property seller for a permit copy. If you request one from us, it may take two weeks or longer.