Lake Levels by Phone
If low-tech is more your style, no problem. You can get your lake level via telephone. Just follow the guide below.
For the latest information on reservoir elevations and streamflows, call TVA’s Reservoir Information Line from a touch-tone phone:
- From Knoxville, Tenn.: 865-632-2264
- From Chattanooga, Tenn.: 423-751-2264
- From all other locations: 800-238-2264 (toll-free)
Press 1 for information about a reservoir’s current elevation.
Press 2 for information about a reservoir’s predicted elevation.
Press 4 for information about a reservoir’s water-release schedule (predicted discharges).
Press 5 for information about observed discharges for the previous eight hours.
Then enter the two-digit code for the reservoir in which you are interested (see the entire list below).
Press 3 for information about flows of water in unregulated streams; then listen for the gauge reading that interests you.
- You may go directly to the information you want without listening to all the instructions. For example, if you want the Norris water-release schedule, press 4 as soon as you hear “Welcome.” Then, after a slight pause, press 17 for Norris.
- Not all information is available for all reservoirs.
- You may press the * key to return to the main menu or the 9 key to exit from the system without hearing the entire report.
|Fort Patrick Henry||04|
|J Percy Priest||48|
|Little Bear Creek||53|
|Ocoee No. 1||26|
|Ocoee No. 2||25|
|Ocoee No. 3||24|
|Upper Bear Creek||51|
Lake Info App
Want your lake info to go? Download the TVA Lake Info app, an easy-to-use resource for operating on and around reservoirs and dams in the TVA region. Available for iPhone and Android devices.
Can't access lake information? If you're having technical issues with the website, please click here for assistance.